Maui Treasure Hunt Adventure & Segway Tour Combo |
Maui Treasure Hunt Adventure & Segway Tour Combo – If you are nature lovers and adventure seekers, Maui is the perfect place for you, the ideal destination for families wanting to play in the outdoors. That is why we’ve created this awesome combination of Hawaiian nature and exploring the royal capital of Maui – Lahaina on a Segway PT. That is why we created the Maui Treasure Hunt Adventure & Segway Tour. With us, you will learn something new and have fun at the same time.
Maui Treasure Hunt Adventure and Segway Tour Combo in Lahaina is very unique and one of a kind. You and your children will have a fantastic time outdoors together! Our tour takes place in beautiful nature, with the most amazing scenery. This is a real outdoor adventure, so prepare to get sweaty! You will be hiking in lush green nature, fulfill fun tasks while searching for a treasure. Your children will have a time of their lives. They will reveal the mystery of a lost treasure and will be the ones to find it. A great time for the whole family, guaranteed. We go rain or shine. If hazardous conditions occur due to bad weather, we alternate our route to the west side of the island, so your adventure is guaranteed!
After this exciting Treasure Hunt, you will be able to visit Segway Maui or you can schedule your Segway Tour on any other day.
Segway Maui is a holder of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence since 2012. During the tour, you’ll visit the most popular historical sites and attractions, and the famous social hot spots in Lahaina, Maui. Dozens of art galleries and a variety of unique shops and restaurants experience it all in an exciting way on a special Segway PT tour in Lahaina, Maui. The guide will make you acquainted with the vast heritage of the old whaling town with the commentary of each key landmark you stop at. You will get plenty of opportunities to take quality pictures with your peers. You can do both activities on two different days. You can visit Segway Maui any day and time according to your reservation.
- Enjoy an action-packed family tour with hiking, and exploring Maui
- Solve riddles, fulfill fun tasks, and search for a hidden treasure
- Follow a designed map with the whole family in mind
- Swim in a stream or ocean
- Segway PT (a bike of the future)
- Expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway PT
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
Facts and Requirements:
- Time: Treasure Hunt – Tuesday – Friday 8:00 am, Segway Tours – Tuesday – Friday 9:00 am
- Level: medium hike
- Duration: up to 3 hrs for Maui Treasure Hunt and 2 hrs of Segway Tour in Lahaina
- Length of Hike: Easy, 2 miles max.
- Included: Backpack, snack (granola bar, potato chips, juice) and bottled water during Treasure Hunt Hike, Segway PT, Helmet and Vest (for Segway tour)
- Not Included: Transportation and Gratuity for your guide
- Meet your guide: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380 – see map below). Meet your guide and let him lead you to Maui paradise. Segway Maui – 911 Limahana pl, Lahaina, HI 9676
- Restriction & Requirement: Our Combo is meant for everyone 10 years and older and a minimum of 75lbs. This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit. All participants must be able to squat down and up without any assistance from another person. We are going rain or shine, no cancellation possible due to weather conditions. All participants must be able to walk without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. If you have a problem walk on the stairs, this activity is not suitable for you. If you had surgery shortly before the journey, you may set yourself into high risk and you may also hinder the rest of the group.
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours?
Running shoes or sports sandals. Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours?
Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are the best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day?
Towel: Swimming is optional, Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture. You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along. Therefore we can take photos during the tour you can purchase on CD or USB, or video on GoPro you can also purchase on DVD or Blu-Ray and you can order online or via phone. You can also rent a GoPro camera from us.
- What is provided?
Water, Snacks, Backpacks – during Treasure Hunt, Ponchos, in case of rain, Insect repellent, if needed, and of course, our guide to keeping you safe, as well as Helmets, safety vests and Segway PT for a Segway Tour.
- Will There Be a Bathroom on the Trail?
On some hikes, there are toilets or porta-potties at the trailhead. Once we’re hiking, though, we head for the bushes. If you’re uncomfortable using the bushes, please let your guide know before the hike begins so you can both decide what’s best for you.
- Trail condition?
It’s a real outdoor adventure, so the trail might be very muddy. If the trail is unsafe due to weather condition we wouldn’t cancel your adventure but redirect you to a different safe trail, most likely without an option to swim. You’ll receive a confirmation over the phone with direction via email.
- Tipping your Guide?
If you’re happy with your Treasure Hunt Adventure guide a tip is always a good way to show your appreciation.
Meeting Location for Treasure Hunt & Driving Direction:
The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
GPS – No physical address, but it is at the intersection of Highways 311 & 380.
Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
From Wailea / Makena / Kihei – the Southside of the island
Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) – head north.
Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311.
After 10 minutes, look for a big church (King’s Cathedral), then move into the left lane.
Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy).
Go 200 yards and turn right into the “Park n’ Ride” commuter lot.
Park your car against a concrete block wall.
From Lahaina /Ka’anapali /Kapalua – the West side of the island
Head south on Highway 30 as if you’re going to Kahului Airport.
Turn right onto Hwy 380.
Five miles down 380 there’s a concrete block wall on left.
Turn left across the highway into Park n’ Ride commuter lot against that wall.