Combo Family Adventure Tours in Maui | Mauitreasurehunt.com
Maui Treasure Hunt & Glass Bottom Boat Combo
Maui Treasure Hunt & Glass Bottom Boat Combo – Maui is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike – an ideal destination for families wanting to play together in the outdoors. We’ve created a fantastic combination of the Hawaiian land and undersea life adventure in one great package. Enjoy the wonderful outdoors of Maui on a Treasure Hunt hiking Adventure, then hop on a glass bottom boat to explore the underwater life. We’ll educate and entertain you and your children at the same time.
Our adventure starts in beautiful nature, in a Maui forest with the most amazing scenery. Hike in the woods, swim in the lagoon/ocean and fulfill fun tasks, while searching for a lost treasure. After this exciting Treasure Hunt Adventure, join us for a 60 minute reef tour on a glass bottom boat in West Maui. This boat tour offers all window seats, air-conditioned and a reef expert on board to narrate the tour. On this wonderful combo, you will not just save money but also discover Maui nature and various kinds of coral as well as reef fish such as the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, Hawaii’s state fish.
- Enjoy an action-packed family tour with hiking, swimming, and exploring
- Swim in a lagoon or ocean, fulfill fun tasks, & search for a hidden treasure
- Follow a designed map with the whole family in mind
- Board a Glass Bottom Boat for Underwater Viewing Adventure & Dive Show.
- Sit in front of big windows for a close-up view of the reef.
- Enjoy experienced narrator & learn more about the world of Maui’s reef.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check-in time: 8:00 am or 11:30 am (depend on availability) for a Treasure Hunt and 10:00 am, 11:15 am and 1:00 pm for a Glass bottom boat (two separate activities)
- Check-in point for Treasure Hunt: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380 – see map below). Meet your guide and let him lead you to Maui paradise – don’t worry, he will bring you back.
- Check-in point for Glass Bottom boat: Lahaina Harbor Slip #6
- Included: Transportation, backpack, snack (granola bar, potato chips, juice) and bottled water during Treasure Hunt hike and Reef expert on board to narrate tour, 34 windows with 280 degrees viewing for full visual enjoyment, window seats for everyone, dive show, FREE fish chart, an air-conditioned cabin
- Duration: Up to 2.5 hours for a Treasure Hunt and 1 hour Glass bottom boat (you can do it in different days)
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses. Bottled water available at the office for purchase.
- Restriction & Requirement: Our treasure hunt hiking adventure is meant for children 5 years and older. But we welcome children of all ages. Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult and adult must assist the child during the hike. Our guide is not going to watch your little one. He is way to busy keeping our older Keiki save safe and busy while looking for a treasure. This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit. All participants must be able to squat down and up without any assistance from another person. We are going rain or shine, no cancellation possible due to a weather condition. All participants must be able to walk without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. If you have a problem walk on the stairs, this activity is not suitable for you. If you had surgery shortly before the journey, you may set yourself into high risk and you may also hinder the rest of the group.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more. If hazardous conditions occur due to bad weather, we reserve the right to switch the location of our Jungle Treasure Hunt to our Savanna Treasure Hunt without any entitlement for a refund. The Treasure Hunt will take place on the west side of Maui located in Lahaina. There will be no refunds or cancellations available.